The Upper Room has some important updates in the Recovery Café operations due to the recent increased transmission rates of Covid-19 in the local area. These precautions will help us avoid completely closing our café, which occurred this past spring. The café has become a great resource.
- We will limit visitors to just six people at a time. This headcount includes any staff.
- Masks / face covers are required at the Café. These are to be worn during your entire visit.
- Social distancing between visitors of six feet (6’) is required. If you are too close, we will insist that you step back.
- No food, no coffee or other drinks are allowed at this time.
- There is 1 (one) hour time limit per client in the Café.
- Our clients must have specific business to work on. At this challenging time, we are not offering a space for ‘hanging out.’
These new policies take effect right away. Please be healthy and safe!