Are you serious about recovery?
Are you ready to make a change in your life?
Our residents are encouraged to not only pursue sobriety, but to further their education and improve their work skills.
The Upper Room facility is structured like a dormitory, with shared rooms and community spaces. There is a kitchen with individual refrigerators, free laundry facilities, TV, exercise equipment and community lounges. It is handicapped accessible, and has on-site parking and bicycle storage.
- Minimum of 30 days verifiable clean time required
- No record of criminal sexual or violent behavior
- Be open minded to accepting new ideas
- Be willing to put in effort to create change
- Clean drug and alcohol screening
- Have an ability to get along with Others
- Meet regularly with case manager to work on progress and goals
- Be available for daily service work within the church
- Attend house meetings
- Attend AA or NA meetings
- Obtain (and use) a 12-step fellowship sponsor
- Participate in religious services of choice
Base residential rent is $100/Week. Scholarships are availability based on need & availability of funds.
Residents furnish their food, toiletries, and laundry supplies. Residents must meet admission & program requirements.
For more information, intake availability, please contact us right away. We truly want to help!
The Upper Room Recovery Community
Housed at First United Methodist Church
333 N Main St
South Bend, IN
To apply, please download the below application and email to email@example.com. After we receive this, the application will be processed. To continue the application process and for status, please contact:
Pamela Smith, Women’s Facility at 574-400-3519
Lawrence Vaughan, Men’s Facility at 574-229-2032