You’re building something important
and building a new women’s recovery home is the work of a community. Check below for sponsorship opportunities to be a part of this historic undertaking.
Foundational Sponsor (One slot available) $50,000 – For a person or organization interesting in being a primary partner in this campaign. Includes the naming rights for this new building.
Kitchen Sponsor $10,000 – Furnish and supply our resident’s kitchen in the new building. For as long as we are in operation, this kitchen will bear your name.
Bedroom Sponsor $5000 – There are seven bedrooms in this facility, and each one will need two to three beds and two to three dressers. Joining the campaign at this level would completely furnish one of those rooms, which will be named after you or your organization.
Dining Room Sponsor (One slot available) $5000 – Light fixtures, curtains, furnishings. You can turn the dining room into the heart of this home with your sponsorship. Includes naming rights.
Laundry Room Sponsor (One slot available) $2000 – Your sponsorship at this level will provide two washers and two dryers for the residents of this new home, building community between residents as well as saving them much-needed time and money.
- $500 can provide pots and pans, dishware and flatware for our resident kitchen.
- $500 can purchase one major appliance for the building.
- $350 can pay for a one month rent scholarship for a new resident — most of our residents need this relief, especially right when they move in
- $300 can provide a house laptop to help our residents build web proficiencies and look for work
- $300 can also provide a shared desktop computer for the living room
- $140 can pay for plates and dishes for our new home
- $100 can purchase a Keurig coffee machine for our residents to enjoy!
- $75 can purchase as many sets of flatware as we need for the house
- $40 can provide an iron and an ironing board — crucial for job interviews!
- $35 can pay for a one month bus pass for one of our women, providing them with much-needed mobility
- $30 can provide a crock-pot for our community kitchen in the new building. Sure to see good use
- $25 can buy two sets of towels for a new resident
- $18 can provide one our residents with a two week bus pass they can use to get around the city
For more information about sponsorships contact: Linda Jung-Zimmerman; firstname.lastname@example.org 574.400.3519